Kershaw Product Details
Kershaw 1670RDBLKST Blur Knife Red w/Black is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities and the high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel is corrosion resistant and holds its edge. Black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating protects the blade and looks fierce with this Blur's red handles and black Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts. The handle itself is durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, sometimes described as “aircraft aluminum” since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. But the main point is that it’s lightweight, extremely durable and, when anodized, accepts a dye so we can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and extra tough.
• Made in the USA
• SpeedSafe® assisted opening
• Liner lock
• Reversible (tip-up, tip-down) pocketclip
• Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating
• Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
• Blade length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
• Closed length: 4 1/2 in. (11.4 cm)
• Overall length: 7 7/8 in. (20 cm)
• Weight: 3.9 oz.
Item: Kershaw 1670RDBLKST