Kershaw 1660PUR Leek Knife Purple Product Details
Kershaw 1660PUR Leek Knife Purple features a task-ready 3-inch blade, slim, easy-to-carry design, and cutting versatility. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leek’s blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, it’s easy to open your Leek one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening. A simple pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
• Made in the USA
• SpeedSafe® assisted opening
• Liner lock
• Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
• Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
• Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
• Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
• Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
• Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
• Weight: 3.0 oz.
Item: Kershaw 1660PUR