Kershaw Product Details
Kershaw 1555TI Cryo Knife is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand. For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. The Cryo also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Access it with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud. Slightly smaller than some Hinderer pocketknives, the Cryo is a superb knife for every day carry. EDC this guy for a while and we think you’ll soon appreciate its virtues. You get the tactical, hard-use looks you’re looking for, a Hinderer design, and SpeedSafe opening in this amazingly affordable Kershaw that’s destined to be the Hinderer for the rest of us.
• SpeedSafe assisted opening
• Frame lock
• Flipper and thumbstud
• Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
• Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
• Handle: 410, titanium carbo-nitride coating
• Blade length: 2 3/4 in. (7 cm)
• Closed length: 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm)
• Overall length: 6 1/2 in. (16.5 cm)
• Weight: 4.1 oz.
Item: Kershaw 1555TI