Danner Wildland Tactical Fire Boot 8" Black | Men's Product Details
These are the boots that wildland firefighters depend on to keep safe in the most dangerous and demanding conditions. This boot looks like Danner's orginal Flashpoint but has been re-engineered with fire, puncture, and water resistant leather material, a foot conforming heel, and a toe box. It also features Nomex® fire resistant triple stitching for perfect endurance and Vibram® 360 degree Fire Logger outsole designed for fire and abrasion resistance along with superior traction.
• Fabric: 8 oz. fire-retardant leather
• Vibram® Fire Logger outsoles
• Normex® stitching
• Steel shank
• 10" height for ultimate support
• Abrasion resistant
• Fire resistant
• Superior traction
• Wider platform for increased stability
• Water resistant
• Color: Black
Danner Wildland Tactical Fire Boot 8" Black | Men's Sizing and Fit:
This athletic fitting last offers great heel capture and an anatomical forefoot that gives more room in the toe box. Fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
1. Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
2. Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
3. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.