Danner Vicious 4.5" Non-Metallic Toe Work Boot Brown/ Orange | Men's Product Details
Danner Vicious 4.5" Non-Metallic Toe Work Boot Brown/ Orange | Men's is enginered with the lightweight, agile trailguard platform from Danner's Hiking Boots. This new last is designed to cup your heel for a secure fit while offering a little more room in the toe box to accommodate feet that are carrying heavy loads or changing directions quickly. It also comes with a dual density EVA midsole for extra shock absorption and comfort. The oil and slip resistant outsole have a low profile 90 degree heel making it versatile enough for indoor and outdoor work. but for really tough jobs it has an abrasion-resistant heel cap, an all-leather upper, a non-metallic safety toe and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner.
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
• Rich, full-grain leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions
• Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
• Abrasion-resistant toe cap for durability
• Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
• Vibram® Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
• Nylon shank
• 4.5" height
• 48 oz
• The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Item: Danner 13860
Danner Vicious 4.5" Non-Metallic Toe Work Boot Brown/ Orange | Men's Sizing and Fit:
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
1. Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
2. Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
3. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.