Danner High Ground 8" 400G Hunting Boot Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity | Men's Product Details
Danner High Ground 8" 400G Hunting Boot Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity | Men's is for high speed hunters looking for a fast, agile platform. It has a hiking base modified for hunting applications. This boot will fit light and comfortably but has tough features like an ultra-durable, oiled nubuck leather and 900 Denier nylon upper, 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining, 400G of Thinsulate? Insulation, and the Danner Talon dirt- and rock-gripping outsole.
• 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
• 400 grams of Thinsulate? Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
• Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® camo features unprecedented depth and detail with leaves, limbs, acorns, and branches layered over actual images of the woods to break up a hunter?s silhouette
• Ultra durable, oiled nubuck leather and lightweight 900 Denier nylon backed with foam for all day comfort in the field
• Cushioning antimicrobial polyurethane footbed with open cell construction for air circulation
• EVA midsole provides added cushioning
• Lock and load lacing system - ghillies across the forefoot for secure fit, and locking speed hooks for quick, easy lacing
• Danner Talon? outsole provides extremely lightweight athletic performance in rugged conditions.
• Nylon shank
• 8" height
• 50 oz
Item: Danner 46226
Danner High Ground 8" 400G Hunting Boot Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity | Men's Sizing and Fit:
This boot is built on our DT4 last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
1. Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
2. Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
3. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.