Danner Fatigue Fighter Insole Product Details
The Danner Fatigue Fighter footbed does what it says...fights fatigue! It's made with Molded TPU for arch support paired with a soft perforated polyurethane for air cushioning. This footbed will fit in just about any shoe, not just a Danner.
1. Remove oringinal insole from your shoe or boot.
2. Place the original insole on top of the new Danner footbed, making sure the heel and arch are aligned.
3. With a pen, make an outline around the original insole onto the new footbed.
4 Use scissors to cut along the drawn outline; but sure not to cut the new footbed too short. (Cutting should be concenetrated on the forefoot area only- the heel and arch areas should fit properly if the correct size was selected.)
5. Insert the new footbed, pressing firmly, and smoothing it over the entire length of the shoe or boot.
• Fit Guide:
• MD Fits Men's sizes: 7-10
• MD Fits Women's sizes: 8-11
• LG Fits Men's sizes: 10.5-12
• XL Fits Men's sizes: 13-16