Keen Utility Pittsburgh Steel Toe Bison | Men's Product Details
Keen Utility Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boot Bison is tough enough to tackle a hard day's work. What describes the city of Pittsburgh is also fitting of our new work boot of the same name. Proven performance powers you through your shift. Weatherproof, with torsional support, steel toes and an outsole that holds firm make this the boot we named for the town famous for getting tough jobs done.
• Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
• KEEN Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
• KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
• Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
• Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
• Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
• Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Reflective webbing for additional safety
• Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
• Waterproof nubuck leather upper
• Weight: 30.9 oz/876.00 g
• Activities: Construction Jobsite
• Collections: Industrial
• Type: Work Boots, Steel Toe, Waterproof
• Weather: Wet – waterproof
• Height: Mid
• Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
• Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
• Upper: Waterproof nubuck
• Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, KEEN.Keytech, Oil and Slip Resistant, Steel Toe
• Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
• Fit Tip: Most customers find this style is true to size!
• Measurement Note: Keen's measurements were taken using a Men’s size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
Item: Keen 1007024
Keen Utility Pittsburgh Steel Toe Bison | Men's Additional Information:
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN -
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
LEFT & RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE -
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
This full length TPU stability plate provides forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability.
Keen Utility Pittsburgh Steel Toe Bison | Men's More Images:
Colors may very to actual Product
Keen Utility Pittsburgh Steel Toe Bison | Men's Sizing and Fit:
Men's Keen Size Chart
|Size Chart ||7 ||7.5 ||8 ||8.5 ||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||13||14||15||16||17|
|U.S. Shoe Size ||7 ||7.5 ||8 ||8.5 ||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12||13||14||15||16||17|
|Europe Shoe Size ||39 ½||40||40 ½||41||42||42 ½||43||44||44 ½||45||46||47||47 ½||48||48 ½||49|
|U.K. Shoe Size ||6||6 ½||7||7 ½||8||8 ½||9||9 ½||10||10 ½||11||12||13||14||15||16|
|CM||25 ||25 ½||26||26 ½||27||27 ½||28||28 ½||29||29 ½||30||31||32||33||34||35|
Keen Utility Pittsburgh Steel Toe Bison | Men's Care and Maintenance:
Care for Waterproof Leather -
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENS daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.