Camelbak .75L Groove Bottle Violet Product Details
CameBak .75L Groove Bottle Violet is great when you're on the move and still want clean water. CameBak .75L Groove Bottle Violet has a filter built into the straw making tap water into fresh filtered drinking water. The Built in filter lasts up to 48 gallons! Never be without filtered water! The fresh colors of the Groove Bottle never go out of style.
• Filter built into the straw
• Re-usable, BPA Free, and spill proof
• Dishwasher safe
• Turns tap water into freshly filtered water
• Sustainable, plant-based filter lasts about 3 months or 48 gallons (180L) of water
• Easy to refill and easy to use bottle with a filter built into the straw
• Durable and spill-proof
• Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
• 100% Free of BPA and BPS
• Independently tested according to NSF/ANSI standard 42 for reduction of chlorine, taste and odor
• CamelBak® Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak eddy™ and CamelBak Groove® bottles
• CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
• Hydration Capacity: 25 oz / .75 L
• Total Weight: 6.7 oz
• Always: 100% BPA-Free
• Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
• Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy™ clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
• Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
• Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
Item number: CamelBak 53365
Camelbak .75L Groove Bottle Violet Care and Maintenance:
BEFORE USING THE GROOVE
Give your Fresh™ Filter a quick 15-second rinse the first time you use it to dislodge any harmless, loose particles of carbon, then set it aside, as no additional cleaning is recommended.
If you accidentally run your filter through the dishwasher, discard and replace it with a new filter.
BEFORE CLEANING THE GROOVE
Remove the carbon filter as it is not dishwasher safe.
CLEANING THE GROOVE
The bottle, bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.