Camelbak .75L BPA Free Chute Bottle Orchhid Product Details
CamelBak .75L BPA Free Chute Bottle is designed for hydration on demand, whether you’re in the back country or sitting at your desk. The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration. The leak-proof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it’s out of the way when you’re drinking. We even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortable lip seal. And the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you’ll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
• Angled spout provide an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
• Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
• Comfortable to Carry: Handle designed to comfortable carry a full liter of water
• Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
• Half Turn Cap gives you easy access to your water
• The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
• Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
• Durable and leak-proof
• 100% BPA-Free
• Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
• Hydration Capacity: 25 oz / .75 L
• Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 5.44 oz
• Dimensions: 10 X 3 in / 25.4 X 7.62 cm
• Always: Always: 100% BPA-Free
• Bottle Material: BPA-free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyster
• Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
• Bite Valve Material: N/A
Item: CamelBak 53515
Camelbak .75L BPA Free Chute Bottle Orchhid Care and Maintenance:
The bottle, cap, spout cap and tether can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Remove the cap, spout cap, and tether from the bottle before washing.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the cap, spout cap, and tether into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.