Benchmade 710 McHenry and Williams Knife Product Details
Benchmade 710SBKD2 McHenry and Williams Knife is Bechmade's first folder to ever feature the AXIS® lock, the 710 is flat-out a terrific piece of sports cutlery.
• AXIS® locking mechanism
• Modified clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
• D2 tool steel blade (60-62HRC)
• Black G10 handle scales with a refersible tip-up pocket clip and full stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
• Blade Length: 3.90"
• Blade Thickness: 0.115"
• Handle Thickness: 0.480"
• Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
• Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
• Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point w/ Ambidextrous Dual Thumb Studs
• Weight: 4.50oz.
Item: Benchmade 710SBKD2