Platypus Platypreserve Wine Preservation System Product Details
Platypus Platypreserve Wine Preservation System Truly extend the life of your wine, whether you are a connoisseur, an enthusiast or a casual admirer of wine one truth remains the taste of wine id the exposure to Oxygen. With the Playpreserve you can open a bottle or two of wine and enjoy a glass now and another glass a month later.
• Truly Extend the Life of your Wine:
The taste of wine changes upon the exposure to oxygen. Wine is enjoyed at its best within a few hours of being opened. If not properly stored, wine will go bad in as little as 2 to 8 hours.
• Completely eliminates the presence of oxygen; enjoying your wine you opened a couple days ago or even several weeks later.
• Collapsible containers offer an easy, lightweight alternative to pack and enjoy wine wherever you go
• Select materials ensure superior leak protect and provides zero taste transfer to your wine
• How it Works:
1. Pour wine into PlatyPreserve
2. Place cap loosely on PlatyPreserve
3. Remove all air by squeezing PlatyPreserve
4. Tighten cap to seal out air in PlatyPreserve
• How to Clean:
1. Rinse PlatyPreserve thoroughly with warm water (NO SOAP)
2. Turn PlatyPreserve upside down to dry
3. Repeat after Every Use
• Wine Storage Tips:
1. Three Factors to storing: Oxygen, Temperature, and Ultraviolet lights
2. Removing all the air out of the pouch before closing solves the First Factor
3. Storing the pouch in a cool dark place at a temperature of 50 to 52 Degrees F. solves the second and Third Factors
Higher Temperature and Bright sun or fluorescent lights can damage wine no matter the container
Item: Platypus 07071 Single
Item: Platypus 07072 4 Pack