Eureka Nergy Tents
was established in 1895 as a small custom canvas shop that designed and sewed house and store awnings, Conestoga wagon covers, horse blankets, American flags, and – of course – tents. Eureka became a major manufacturing facility in the 1940's when World War II erupted and demand for tents skyrocketed. Eureka's "camping" tent history began in the late 50's and early 60's. That's when work on the Draw-Tite® began ... the tent used first by Sir Edmund Hillary and then by America's first Everest expedition in 1963. From this benchmark, innovation grew. The Eureka commercial tent division has earned a reputation for quality products and innovative designs in manufacturing.