Beaver Tree Camp Kitchen Organizer Product Details
The BeaverTree Camp Kitchen is a rugged, lightweight, outdoor cooking center made of forest green, high density plastic. It has compartments for cooking utensils and pantry items, work surface, silverware tray, utility bin, storage and cooking shelf for a two burner stove, and a detachable lid that doubles as a sink. It is rain proof, has a steel latch, and molded-in handles make it easy to carry.
Exterior Dimensions: 19"H x 24.5"W x 17.75"D (49cm x 65cm x 41cm)
• Clean with a damp rag and mild dish detergent.
• Hinge pins can be removed to separate top from kitchen body.
• Divider use is recommended to provide structural support.
• Do not store fuel inside of BeaverTree Camp Kitchen.
• Stove, Cookware and Misc items are Not Included
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
You can fit a ton of stuff in this kitchen. I have the CampMate Kitchen also and I prefer this one. Also purchased the My Camp Kitchen.... Way too heavy and not as much storage.
I just received my Beaver tree kitchen & I'm impressed. Looking forward to using it.
We have used our camp kitchen for years now. It is durable and a great addition to our gear.
Great for car camping and is a good organizer for all our cooking gear.